IPS Empress® CAD
Core3dcentres are an authorized partner for IPS Empress® CAD. Core3dcentres leucite-reinforced glass-ceramic restorations are milled by industrial 5-axis HSC milling machines making our restoration the most precise available today. IPS Empress CAD is used for the efficient fabrication of high-esthetic monolithic single-tooth restorations.
Due to the optimum milling properties, IPS Empress® CAD restorations
- Economic efficiency and aesthetics
- Natural shade gradient using the IPS Empress® CAD Multi
- Monolithic restorations with 160 MPa
- Maximum flexibility due to 2 translucency levels (LT, HT) and the Multi-Block
- Fast to complete: polish or stain